Be the premier network and resource for the office and administrative profession.
To ensure individuals working in office and administrative professions have the opportunity to connect, learn, lead, and excel.
- Integrity: Demonstrated by honesty, accountability and ethical behavior consistent with an abiding respect for the dignity and value of individuals.
- Transparency: Demonstrated through listening, understanding and responding to member and stakeholder feedback.
- Excellence: Demonstrated by quality resources that support growth and development of the individual and the profession.
- Collaboration: Demonstrated by an inclusive culture that appreciates the value of diverse perspectives, the power of common vision, and equality among peers.
IAAP will be widely recognized as a professional resource for office and administrative professionals.
- Increase awareness of the organization among individuals working in an office support profession.
- Increase awareness of the organization and CAP credentials in colleges/universities with a business curriculum.
IAAP will be a thriving organization of office and administrative professionals who find participation relevant and valuable.
- Increase the numbers of members
- Increase retention
- Increase member engagement
Professional Development and Certification
The association will provide training and continuing education that is convenient, of practical value and improves job satisfaction, while also supporting attainment and retention of IAAP CAP credentials.
- Identify the number of participants in all IAAP professional development opportunities.
- Increase the number of certified members.
- Expand the number of colleges/universities that recognize CAP for college credit.