Professional certification is a distinction that sets you apart from others. It’s an investment in your career that shows employers, customers, and co-workers that you are
committed to the profession. If you enjoy your job and are good at what you do, why not back that up with the IAAP Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) designation?
Apply for the IAAP CAP today and excel in your career! Here is what the IAAP CAP certification can do for you:
- Improve your professional qualifications
- Build invaluable personal and professional confidence
- Open new doors in the job market
- Advance your career to the next level
- Allow you to become the “go-to” resource in your office
- Give you the potential to earn a higher salary, receive a promotion or a bonus
The IAAP Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) is a professional certification geared toward office and administrative professionals.
It is the only recognized professional certification in the administrative profession that encompasses all areas of an office environment.
The IAAP Organizational Management (OM) is a specific credential that can be earned in addition to a CAP certification.
The OM exam focuses on increasing the knowledge, skills, and abilities in the administrative profession.
Congratulations to the March 2015 CAP, OM and TA Certified Designees!
Thanks to The Foundation of IAAP for its generous support and to those working in the administrative profession.