Nominations for the IAAP Achievement Awards 2016-2017 will be accepted November 1 through December 31.
See IAAP Achievement Awards Nomination FAQs for a full list of criteria and instructions to nominate someone.
- Awards are conferred at the sole discretion of IAAP.
- IAAP reserves the right to substitute awards.
- Award recipients waive all possible legal claims against IAAP arising from the selection of award recipients and the use or receipt of the award.
- Applications and materials become the property of IAAP.
- Members of the IAAP Board of Directors, the Foundation Board of Directors and the Achievement Award Committee are not eligible for participation in this program.