|Getting There and Ground Transportation|
The Diplomat Resort & Spa is located approximately 10 miles from the Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL). FLL is serviced by most major airlines including: American, Continental, Delta, Southwest, United, and US Airways.
Those traveling from FLL please note that all ground transportation services -- including rental car agencies, taxi and limousine services - are located on the lower level of the terminal buildings.
• SuperShuttle is approximately $20 per person each way. For more information and/or to book a SuperShuttle reservation visit www.supershuttle.com or call 800.258.3826.
Remember to use the IAAP discount code: IAAP1 and receive 10% when you make your reservations!
• GO Airport Shuttle is approximately $15 per person each way. For more information and/or to book a GO Shuttle reservation visit http://www.floridalimo.com/ or call 800.244.8252.
• Taxis fare will be approximately $35 each way for the 10 mile ride.
Unique & Cost Effective On-site Transportation
There are three unique low cost transportation options that can provide you with a ride and an adventure:
• The Hollywood Trolley offers $1 rides! Trolleys depart approx. every 30-40 minutes from over a dozen trolley stops in Hollywood Beach and Historic Downtown. The Hollywood Trolley stops at the Diplomat Resort & Spa.
• The Water Taxi offers scheduled stops at the Diplomat Resort & Spa throughout the day and evening. The water taxi has over 15 stops and whistle stops on its route. Pricing is varied and includes options for multi-day passes. An all-day unlimited access ticket is $26.
• B-Cycle is a bicycle sharing program with many stations in the area. Giving you the opportunity for a two wheel cruise down the 2 mile auto-free oceanfront Broadwalk! Pricing varies, so be sure to check out the options that will work best for you before you ride.
Valet Parking: $32.00
Secured: Not Available