- Education & Events
Make Strides For Office Pros In The Amazing Walk!
Get ready to lay the foundation of your profession's future by participating in the Amazing Walk, a first-of-its-kind fundraising campaign for The Foundation of the International Association of Administrative Professionals!
The Amazing Walk is a virtual race from IAAP's headquarters in Kansas City, Mo., to EFAM 2013 in Anaheim, Calif. The journey starts April 1, ends June 30 and follows historic Route 66. Every dollar you donate is one virtual mile down the course and another significant step towards helping The Foundation reach its goal of raising $250,000.
Here's a quick rundown of what you should do to get started:
- Check out the details on the Amazing Walk website
- Donate $10 and get registered for the Walk
- Send your first virtual postcard to your colleagues and friends and tell them about The Foundation of IAAP and the Amazing Walk
- Post your progress in your social channels and use this Social Media Toolbox to help you out
- Check the Leader Board regularly to see how the competition is doing
- Register for EFAM 2013 so you can see the Amazing Walk finale live and in person!
Even though the Amazing Walk is a virtual race, your contributions will have a very real impact: helping office professionals get the career training they need to stay relevant, funding research into best practices, and continuing to ensure that your retired colleagues in need have a comfortable home in their golden years.
We need you and your colleagues in this race. Join The Foundation team as we lead the way for office professionals. Lace your virtual shoes, limber up your heart and get ready for the Amazing Walk!
On your mark…