Give your employer the recognition they deserve by completing an application for them for the IAAP Employer Award!
The IAAP Employer Award is awarded to an employer who has developed a workplace culture that maximizes the full potential of their Administrative Professionals. The recipient must demonstrate effective employee support by developing career tracks and supporting the career goals of their Administrative Professionals.
In addition, the Employer must demonstrate their commitment to employee wellness, engagement and retention.
Nominations for the IAAP Employer Award 2019-2020 will be accepted July 18 through October 15.
- IAAP CEO or Board Chair presents the award at ceremony at Employer's place of business durring Administrative Professionals Week.
- Award Plaque
- Feature in OfficePro
- Feature on the IAAP website
- The winner will be asked to participate or nominate someone from their company to participate in the Awards Committee for the following year.
- Encourages and supports professional development by providing learning opportunities such as webinars, Lunch & Learns and outside training opportunities.
- Exhibits community engagement through employee involvement in volunteer opportunities.
- Demonstrates diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Fosters a workplace environment where Administrative Professionals who have advanced their careers by acquiring a designation through the completion of an IAAP certification exam.
- Supports IAAP core values.
- Encourages and support Administrative Professionals involvement in IAAP.
You can find the nomination form here.
IAAP Employer Award FAQ
Do you have to be an IAAP member to complete an application for your employer?
Yes, you must be a current IAAP member in order to nominate your Employer.
How do you complete an application for your Employer?
First, be sure the Employer you want to recognize meets the award criteria. Then, fill out the online application form. You will have until October 15 to turn in your application and any other material pertaining to the application. Winners will be announced durring Administrative Professionals Week.
How many members may win this award?
One Employer may receive an IAAP Employer Award.
Will late nominations or applications be considered?
We will not be able to consider late nominations or applications under any circumstances. In order to avoid any issues, we recommend you submit your materials in advance of any deadlines.
What if an award winner cannot attend IAAP Summit 2020 when the awards are presented?
If an award winner is not in attendance, they will still receive recognition at the conference, and arrangements will be made with the recipient to receive their award.
If you have additional questions, please contact Courtney Teel.
- Awards are conferred at the sole discretion of IAAP.
- IAAP reserves the right to substitute awards.
- Award recipients waive all possible legal claims against IAAP arising from the selection of award recipients and the use or receipt of the award.
- Applications and materials become the property of IAAP.
- Members of the IAAP Board of Directors, the Foundation Board of Directors and the Achievement Award Committee are not eligible for participation in this program.