In light of COVID-19 and due to increasing public
health concerns, travel restrictions, and quarantines IAAP is taking steps
to prioritize the health and safety of its members, staff, and consumers.
Below is a list of updates to IAAP's upcoming programs and services that
may impact IAAP members and consumers. In this time of global concern and
uncertainty, we wish each member of our local and global administrative
professional community personal health and peace of mind.
- CAPstone Spring 2020 conference, which was scheduled to take place in Las Vegas on March 16-18, is cancelled. IAAP is working to accommodate transfers and to ensure more specialty certificates are made available during the fall CAPstone 2020 conference scheduled to take place in Kansas City on August 10-12.
- IAAP is postponing the spring 2020 CAP exam window and will extend the fall 2020 exam window by 13 days. The new fall dates are September 8 through October 12.
- IAAP HQ staff are working remotely until April 27 due to a “stay at home” order issued by authorities. We want to assure you there will be no disruption in customer service, and HQ staff can still be reached via phone and e-mail. We will continue to process online payments during this time but we ask that you please hold any mailed items or registrations until the end of April.
- IAAP will begin shipping product orders the week of April 27 assuming the “stay at home” order has been lifted.
- IAAP would like to assure you that Summit is continuing as scheduled. However, we are constantly monitoring public health agency recommendations and will alert you to any changes. We understand this is a unique situation and are accommodating cancellation/transfer requests as they are received. Please note cancellation and refund requests received in writing 45 days prior to the start of the conference will qualify for a refund, less a $100 administrative fee, per registration. If possible, we encourage you to consider waiting until closer to the cancellation deadline before making a final decision.
- All other future IAAP events are being evaluated on a case-by-case basis in relation to the current information we have regarding the public health concerns, location of the event, size of the event, and date(s) the event is scheduled to occur.