In light of COVID-19 and due to increasing public
health concerns, travel restrictions, and quarantines, IAAP is taking steps
to prioritize the health and safety of its members, staff, and consumers.
Below is a list of updates to IAAP's upcoming programs and services that
may impact IAAP members and consumers. In this time of global concern and
uncertainty, we wish each member of our local and global administrative
professional community personal health and peace of mind.
Payment and Shipping Updates
- We recognize some of you may not be in a position to renew your IAAP membership right now. We do not want you to lose access to the community when you need it most. If you require an extension of your membership please submit this request form and we can assist you right away.
- If you’d like to help a fellow member retain their membership, or simply provide a gift to help all IAAP members gain access to relevant resources, you can do that via Count On Me Campaign.
- Some IAAP HQ staff have returned to the office in a schedule that allows for social distancing while following re-opening orders issued by authorities. Staff is processing orders and receiving mail several times a week. There may be delays in
shipping times due to limited staffing.
- We have been working diligently to process all event transfers and requested refunds for cancelled events. If you have questions or concerns relating to event transfers or refunds please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IAAP was granted the ability to offer online virtual proctoring for the Fall 2020 CAP exam by the NCCA. We plan to continue to offer virtual proctoring as our
accrediting body allows. This makes the exam more accessible and safer, allowing for social distancing and health guidelines. Visit the Applying tab for more information.
- IAAP has made the decision to cancel the 2020 Frontline Leadership and Enterprise Leadership training. More information about the 2021 training will be made available soon.
- Summit 2020 was held virtually this year. If you were unable to attend the live event a Post Pass is available for purchase which contains
the majority of the content from the virtual event. It is a great way to obtain Recertification points virtually.