In light of COVID-19 and due to increasing public
health concerns, travel restrictions, and quarantines, IAAP is taking steps
to prioritize the health and safety of its members, staff, and consumers.
Below is a list of updates to IAAP's upcoming programs and services that
may impact IAAP members and consumers. In this time of global concern and
uncertainty, we wish each member of our local and global administrative
professional community personal health and peace of mind.
Payment and Shipping Updates
- We recognize some of you may not be in a position to renew your IAAP membership right now. We do not want you to lose access to the community when you need it most. If you require an extension of your membership please submit this request form and we can assist you right away.
- If you’d like to help a fellow member retain their membership, or simply provide a gift to help all IAAP members gain access to relevant resources, you can do that via Count On Me Campaign.
- Some IAAP HQ staff are returning to the office in a schedule that allows for social distancing while following re-opening orders issued by authorities. Staff is processing orders and receiving mail several times a week; if you are holding an IAAP
payment, IAAP Foundation donation, or correspondence, you may mail them to the IAAP office: 10502 N Ambassador Drive, Suite 100, Kansas City, MO, 64153
- IAAP is postponing the spring 2020 CAP exam window and will extend the fall 2020 exam window by 13 days. The new fall dates are September 8 through October 12.
- All other future IAAP events are being evaluated on a case-by-case basis in relation to the current information we have regarding the public health concerns, location of the event, size of the event, and date(s) the event is scheduled to occur.
- Summit 2020 is going to be offered, for the first time ever, in a 100 percent virtual environment. The Summit experience, which is full of excitement, inspiration, learning, and connection is now coming to you. You can learn more on the Summit
website and this FAQ document. We are thrilled that Summit is accessible to
so many more in our community and we hope you can join us. The education will be meaningful and relevant (especially some great technology training!) and the connections will be invaluable. Many of you attended our Summit Sneak Peek on Administrative
Professionals Day, but for those who missed it, here is a short snippet. The full recording can be viewed here.
If you registered for Summit prior to the transition to virtual, please complete this form at your earliest convenience with your
preferences; we’ll get your registration handled as quickly as we can.